Wednesday 27 March 2013

OUR GARDEN

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- Anaïs Nin

Good afternoon and welcome to the first day of my blog.  I have decided to claim my sliver of cyberspace and plan to fill it with beautiful, interesting and magical images and ideas.  I hope you enjoy the journey.  Love, Carol

 




Clockwise from top left... Iris 'Katherine Hodgkin' just finished blooming, Hellebore 'Cotton Candy', Daffodils and Camellias are blooming now.  Compost has been spread and I've planted the early veg like peas and lettuce.


©Copyright 2013 Carol Walls
All rights reserved









2 comments:

  1. Great start to your blog, Carol. Lots of love from Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nolan. It means so much coming from you. xoxo, Carol

    ReplyDelete